View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 04:07 PM   #35
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/9/7Ho9T/Hattie04 s.jpg[/IMG] ...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Blonde, MILF, Solo

Description : Hattie shows her tits and a bit more for the first time in these photos, which definitely show the sexy side of a 74-year-old cougar who has a taste for young guys. Hattie starts out by looking very fuckable in that short, tight dress, then peels it off little by little, giving us a peek of cameltoe, then a teasing view between her legs, then proudly showing off her very nice tits. All-natural, by the way, just like the rest of Hattie. "I like having my breasts sucked and lightly bitten," Hattie told us. "I like a lot of foreplay." Hey, whatever you want, Hattie, you can have! Hattie is into swimming and SCUBA. She didn't have sex until she was 21 (talk about making up for lost time!), when she asked a friend to help her get rid of her virginity. She says she once had sex on a plane under a blanket without anyone suspecting. Now that's a trick! These photos are sure to get a lot of attention around the Internet because of Hattie's international fame. So when you're jacking to them, remember this: You're jacking to someone famous. Enjoy! Related Tags BlondeMILFSolo

Pics : 46
Size : 24 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1200x800

Download - 24 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07434 секунды с 9 запросами