Cast video: Lily, Princess
Name: This Will Be Both Pain and Pleasure

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 420 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 43 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Princess Lily is on the bed relaxing with her slave sucking on one of her toes.* She recounts all the nasty things they did together yesterday and wonders how she will use him today.* She decides that she is going to make him fight for air under her ass.* "This will be both pain and pleasure" she tells him as she is going to sit on him with her pants on.* No soft fleshy ass for comfort.* She hops on and wastes no time settling in , only laughing as the slave starts to squirm and then kick frantically.* "He knows how I like this, the longer he holds his breath the happier I am" she says.*
After some frantic kicking she lets him have a quick breath of air but then sits back down for over a minute.* "No one is coming to save you" she tells him taking great delight in his thrashing, kicking and arm waving.* When she finally gets up the slave gasps frantically but she quickly turns into a reverse position and sits on his face again.* This time she sits for even longer and before she gets up again he is thrashing so badly the bed is actually in danger of breaking.* She tells him this gets her excited and she should be able to smell her pussy but this is as close as he will get to it.* Now she decides to not get up at all.* He really kicks and thrashes and then suddenly goes still.* "Oh he's just resting now" Lily says with a smile.

DOWNLOAD FILE: This Will Be Both Pain and Pleasure - 420 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06902 секунды с 9 запросами