Default My Panties

My Panties

Model: Mina K
Genre: Shaved, Brunette, Sexy Feet, Panties, Erect Nipples, Juicy Pussy, Tattoo
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 123
Size: 248 Mb

'They're my favorite panties - my lucky panties," purrs sizzling-hot brunette Mina K. "Every time I wear them, I end up having the most amazing sex." She peels off her top to expose perfect breasts, nipples hardening instantly beneath her fingertips before one hand drops to stroke the black and white lace at her crotch. "I'm always scared somebody's going to tear them," she says, fingers slipping inside to caress her shaved pussy. "One girl removed them with her teeth - I begged her to go gently. She didn't realize I meant my panties and gave me an incredible slow licking. Her tongue lingered everywhere and I couldn't stop cumming." She lets out a sudden, soft moan as she recalls it. "Then this guy. I thought he was going to rip them off of me, he was so horny for me. Instead, he yanked the crotch to one side and just pounded me so hard." So, is she afraid her panties will lose their magical sexual powers if they get torn? She laughs. "I never said they were magic! But no, even if they're full of holes, I'll keep them in my goodie drawer with all my sex toys. I love to rub them against my pussy - the friction builds so quick." She demonstrates, working them deep into her slit until an orgasm shudders through her body. Then she splays herself open to flaunt her juice-dewed pink as she raises them up to her nose to sniff. "As long as I have my lucky lace panties, I'll always have amazing sex - even if it's just with myself."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/922c804fc3a1c - 248 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05764 секунды с 9 запросами