Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: I Recommend One Of These For Every Woman

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 401 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 27 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: As the scene opens, we find Miss Jasmine's slave lying on the floor just as she returns from a night of partying.* "Did you miss me?" she asks him, and naturally he moans that he did.* After all, she is his only purpose for living.* She walks to the couch and orders him to crawl over.* She tells him she had a fun night but, her feet are sore.* She permits him to remove her stilettos and sniff her sweaty feet.* She lays her head back and moans while the slave rubs her feet.**
She puts him onto his back so she can rest one foot on his head while he massages the other.* "This is so relaxing and I'm sure the cold marble is comfortable for you, too," she says to the slave with a laugh.* She crosses her legs so he can massage the other foot while she again rests the other one on his mouth.* The slave diligently presses into her feet with his fingers as she specifies how much pressure to apply.* She comments how her property is fortunate, never having to think much, just doing as he's told.* She receives a message from a guy she was dancing with at the club and wonders what he would think if he saw her like this with a masked and collared man lying on the floor at her beck and call.* Guests either accept this as her lifestyle though or they move on.* After all, she says, "I do recommend one of these for every woman."

DOWNLOAD FILE: I Recommend One Of These For Every Woman - 401 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05673 секунды с 9 запросами