Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: Push It Out With Your Cum

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 291 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 58 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: As this scene opens, we see Miss Jasmine sitting on her slave's stomach while his head lays beneath her toilet.* She says that although his hard cock is near her pussy, she's obviously not going to fuck him.* "Well, this is sort of like fucking," she says, as she spreads lube onto his cock and reveals a giant metal sounding device.* She slips the tip inside him and begins to stroke his dick.* His hungry cock soon eats the instrument up and it slides further into him.*
"I haven't let him cum in a while; I've kept him busy worshiping my feet, abusing his balls, trampling him, and pissing on him," Jasmine says.* The entire time she explains this, she strokes his cock and works the instrument in and out, literally fucking his cock.* She says she has promised that he can cum for doing so well, but he can only do so while being sounded.* Soon, the sound slides all the way in and Miss Jasmine strokes vigorously in order to get him off.* The slave begins to moan with pleasure and soon the metal rod shoots from his cock along with a big juicy load of cum.* "Next week I'll fuck you with two sounds," Jasmine says with a smile.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Push It Out With Your Cum - 291 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05641 секунды с 9 запросами