Bondage Foreplay Part 1

Actress:
Name: Bondage Foreplay Part 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 142 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 31 s

We were home, lounging on a Saturday night after running around all day so I was dressed quite comfortable.* We were about to head to the bedroom but Martin wanted the foreplay to be in the Playroom this time.* Any time he wants to start off in the Playroom, that means it’s going to be the kind of foreplay where I’m roped until I cry.* I was barefoot so Martin instructed me to meet him downstairs in my red pumps.* My dress and heels didn’t match, but that didn’t matter cause the dress was coming off anyway.* Not long after coming into the Playroom, Martin had me strip down to my heels and immediately, my elbows were tied. He roped me above and below my tits, put a tight crotch rope on and slid a matching red ball gag into my mouth and strapped it tight.* Then he wrapped layers of rope around my neck and secured that to the ceiling, tied my ankles together and made me stand there.* He didn’t need to do anything more to me, he didn’t need to add anything, just stand there quietly until the position slowly eats away at me.

DOWNLOAD: Bondage Foreplay Part 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07227 секунды с 9 запросами