Christening Martin’s New House Part 1

Actress:
Name: Christening Martin’s New House Part 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 108 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 38 s

Martin got a new house and he was eager to break it in, the proper way!* He picked me up one night – I thought to move more stuff from the old house to the new but there was nothing in the truck.* Whatever, guess we’re just going to hang out.* But when we got there, he gagged me and cuffed me up in the garage before we could get into the house.* He wrapped a chain around my throat, cuffed my elbows, wrists and ankles, and ran the chain from my neck all the way down to my ankles.* He made me walk from the garage, through the laundry room, then up the stairs and stand at the top.* Spread up against the wall.* The chain around my throat was so tight that when Martin f0rced my head back, I choked myself.* He kept me there for a little bit and left to his room.* Probably to get something ready for me.* Leading me into his empty room, he stood me in front of the big mirror and I*naturally got into position.* Standing, slightly bent forward with my legs spread and ass up.* Staring at myself in the mirror while Martin stares at me.* When I love something, you can really tell – and I know Martin can tell how much I*loved this.**At one point, Maritn jokingly asked if he should let the neighbors see me.* I was so turned on, I didn’t care if he opened the blinds.* After a while, he made me go into the closet to kneel there.* All by myself.* *LOVE this kind of bondage.

DOWNLOAD: Christening Martin’s New House Part 1
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04679 секунды с 9 запросами