View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 10:47 PM   #336
hirurgrrr1984

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hirurgrrr1984 Непонятно, что и думать...

Wet Food 5 (2014/WEBRip/FullHD)

Name: Damp Food 5
Original name: Wet Food 5
Year of release: 2014
Duration: 03:32:21
Director: Jonni Darkko
Studio: Evil Angel
Genre: Blowjob, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Hardcore
In roles: Ariana Marie, Cameron Canada, Karmen Karma, Krissie Dee, Michael Vegas, Samantha Bentley

Description: Nasty circle-sucks, sloppy with flowing gag spit and multi-load facial creamings, are on the menu in director Jonni Darkko’s "Wet Food 5. " In each scene a talented, insatiable cocksucker submits to five menacing erections. The naked dudes bark orders and get rough, gripping heads to fuck mouths, cock-slapping faces, pulling hair, choking throats and plastering smiles with thick jism. Impressively inked Asian Krissie Dee can lick balls as she deep-throats; she spits wads of jism into a glass and drinks it. "I’m your fucking cum dumpster," announces cheerful brunette Karmen Karma, whose sperm-spackled smile is her "dream come true. " Blonde beauty Cameron Canada descends a staircase blowing six studs. Caked in cum, she stares into the camera saying, "Now it’s your turn! " British babe Samantha Bentley’s head hangs off the bed as hard penetration reddens her eyes and spit cascades to her hair. "Paint my little face," challenges innocent-looking Ariana Marie, and heavy semen masks her lips, cheeks, teeth, chin, forehead, eyes, even up her nose!

Quality: WEBRip/1080p
Video format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.970fps 6800Kbps
Audio: AAC Dolby Digital, 44.1Hz, 2ch, 152 kbps
Size: 8.92 GB

DOWNLOAD
http://letitbit.net/download/Wet_Food_5.1080p.rar*
hirurgrrr1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04971 секунды с 9 запросами