View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:19 AM   #222
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 104 MiB Time: 6 min 38 s

Poop Videos, Panty/Jean Pooping, Desperation
You are sneaky! You invited me to a Mexican dinner I am sure to make me fart and shit really big! But I am sneaky too! I took a laxative 3 or 4 hours before our date so I could be ure to give you a great jeans shitting show after our date!
We are at my house drinking coffee (also helps to stimulate my poop!) after our dinner and I start to feel the pain and cramps in my tummy from the laxative mixing with the beef enchiladas LOL. I start to let it out and it feels all liquidy, I’m moaning and groaning as it is hard to push out….but it is a weird mix of liquid and semi-hard squishy shit!
My light-colored jeans get all nice and visibly stained for your viewing pleasure :O) Watch the big load stain and expand in my jeans…then I take them off for you and show you the hit smashed on my ass like a Rorschach test LOL. Then I zoom in on the big load in my jeans on the floor.
Thanks for the nice date!! ;O)

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14473 секунды с 9 запросами