Cast video: Lily, Princess
Name: Just Her Foot Bitch

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 397 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 25 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Princess Lily is standing outside her slaves cage and comments that after a night in there alone it is time to let him out,* "It's time for his punishment."* The scene rolls over and she is now in the bedroom on her recliner where her slave is licking the soles of her stilettos.* After the soles have been licked clean from her night out at the club she has him remove her shoes so he can service her sore feet.* She touches her body as she has him lick and suck her entire foot and every toe.*
She moans and compliments him on his tongue skills.* The camera moves in close as the slave sticks his tongue between each toe.* Lily really enjoys the service as she moans and talks so seductively through the entire scene.* She tells the slave she loves her perspective, her feet in his mouth, and then starts to face fuck him with them.* This is a real sensual and seductive clip of the bond between a Mistress and slave.* "I know what else you would like to lick" she says as she pulls her panties to the side and runs her fingers over her wet pussy.* "You're just my foot bitch though" she reminds him.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Just Her Foot Bitch - 397 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06630 секунды с 9 запросами