Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: Now I'm The Mean One

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 463 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 18 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Raevyn caught her pervert brother sniffing her and their moms worn panties as seen in Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail.* She has subsequently made him her slave.* In this scene he is laying naked on the floor licking and massaging her feet.* She reminds him how horrible he used to be as her big brother, how mean he was, and how it's much better having him as a slave.* "Now I'm the mean one" she says.* She reminds him she has video footage of him sniffing moms panties and she wonders what mom would think if she saw it, not to mention dad.* She tells him that she has a new guy coming over and his cock is huge.* "I'm going to have him stand beside you for a comparison, I had no idea you were so tiny."*
She leans over and spits on her feet so he has some lube to work with, some of it lands on his face as well.* She rubs it in with her feet and then orders him to massage some more.* "You should get used to anything that comes from my body, including my spit" she tells him.* She makes him open his mouth so she can spit in it.* Raevyn lifts her arms in the air to play with her hair and gives you a nice view of her armpits.* She tells him that he will serve her and anyone else she wants him too including her lovers and talks about a fat girlfriend she has who loves having her ass rimmed.* "She's so big she actually has a hard time licking her ass clean" she tells him, implying he will be her toilet paper too.* Raevyn lifts one foot in the air so you get a good view of her toes and soles and then has bro lick between each toe.* Looking at the camera she says "Girls I recommend that you do this to your brothers."

DOWNLOAD FILE: Now I'm The Mean One - 463 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07583 секунды с 9 запросами