Perfect Timing Custom Video

Actress:
Name: Perfect Timing Custom Video

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 223 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 33 min 11 s

I had just arrived at the beautiful resort Martin and I were staying at.* He arrived much earlier than I, so when I checked into the room, he wasn’t there.* I immediately started unpacking each piece of luggage.* First, my clothes, then the camera equipment, and finally, the rope, gags, toys and leather straps.* Admiring the spread of kinky toys on the bed, I start putting them away into one of the drawers very meticulously.* After seeing everything neatly organized and filling all that empty space, I was pleased with our collection.* That just took me almost an hour, I thought to myself as I dropped myself onto the bed.* Tired and content, I laid there and stared at the ceiling, wishing Martin was done for the day and come back to the room.* I’d stare at the ceiling, then look over at the drawer full of toys, almost unable to keep my eyes away from that direction.* It’s as though all that leather was calling my name so I went for all the straps, a ball gag, magnetic nipple clamps, the wand, and the new belt harness for the wand.

DOWNLOAD: Perfect Timing Custom Video
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05718 секунды с 9 запросами