View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 06:42 PM   #47
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cum in my mouth

Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Bobby Baptiste, Christian Wilde, Mike Hawk, Dick Tracey, Elliot Cross, Jake Corwin, Jason Sparks, Max Powers
Genres: Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex
Video language: English

Elliot Cross walked in our office looking every bit the little preppy urban professional. But beneath that dress shirt and pressed slacks is the real Elliot, a little cum whore who will do anything to get a load in his mouth. Before he moved to LA, Elliott was always hanging around our office, always volunteering when an oral bottom didn't show.
Follow Elliot as he gets load after load shot in his pie-hole and see him swallow them down his gullet like it is milk to a baby. Watch as he takes 19 year old straight boy Christian's Wilde's throbbing cock and drains his heavy ball sack. And if that weren't enough, Elliot coats Christian's dick with his own load, and then licks it clean, cause he just can't get enough cock and cum.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:17
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cum in my mouth
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09806 секунды с 9 запросами