Default Foot Lust

Foot Lust

Model: Hannah A
Genre: Shaved, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Feet, Tattoo, Natural Breasts, Barefoot
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 83
Size: 138 Mb

"It's true to say I have a foot fetish," confesses stunning brunette Hannah A. "Although it mostly involves my own." She flexes her pedicured toes and drizzles body oil over them in a thin stream, then starts to massage her feet, slick hands sliding over her insteps, arches and heels. "There's a theory that certain areas of your feet are connected to other parts of your body." she says, words trailing off into a low moan as she finds a sweet spot. "Maybe. maybe not. All I know is I get very horny when I play with mine." She slathers more oil on her palms then works them up her legs and thighs, shivering slightly as they skim her shaved pussy lips. Another fine trickle lubes her perfect breasts, stiff nipples rolling between her fingers as she cups and massages her globes. As her hands return to her crotch, fingertips probing inside this time, she unleashes her fantasies. "Foot sex," she breathes. "To have a guy push them together around his cock. to feel him get real hard between them - slip in and out until he cums all over them. Meanwhile, I'll take care of my pussy." She crams three fingers deep inside as the other teases her soles - and, within seconds, she orgasms hard, toes pointed in ecstasy.

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/5864f994a3199 - 138 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06692 секунды с 9 запросами