Old 08-11-2019, 08:10 AM   #58
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Faux Penis 1

Faux Penis 1

Model: Ornella
Genre: Stockings, Shaved, Erect Nipples, Dildo, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Tan Lines
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 83
Size: 66 Mb

Auburn-haired hottie Ornella is playing with her favorite toys - a huge black dildo and wand-style vibrator. "I got this today," she says with a sassy smile, as she fits a penis sleeve on the end of the vibe, then jacks her lubed mock-cock and slides it in. As she buzzes the enormous shaft, she explains, "I take care of him, and he takes care of me. It's better when I treat him like the real thing." We watch as she strips off her scarlet and black lingerie, leaving her in just her stockings. She flaunts her perfect breasts and shaved pussy, squatting down to take the dildo in one stroke. Just when she seems to have hit a horny peak, she spins around, splaying her incredible ass cheeks to expose her tight butthole, as the toy stretches her snatch wide open. Then she lies back and pounds herself deep and hard, until she cums to a shuddering orgasm. Later, after we've seen her lick the dildo clean, tongue exploring every ridge and vein, she gets a sudden fit of the giggles. "You believed my whole 'real thing' story, right?" We admit we may have been suckered. She fixes us with her ice-blue eyes. "Just having a little fun with you. But it's practice, too. That way, when I'm playing with a real cock, I know exactly what I'm doing."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/4f3e024dcf0d1 - 66 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02897 секунды с 9 запросами