Old 08-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #63
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ferocious

Ferocious

Model: Lexy Star
Genre: Erect Nipples, Dildo, Tattoo, Masturbation, Garter Belt, Doggy Style, Chair
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 141
Size: 274 Mb

Sultry Lexy Star loves to push her own sexual limits. "Maybe I'll tighten my nipple clamps by half a turn," she muses. "Or treat myself to a new dildo, bigger than I've ever taken before." She slips a gag between swollen, blowjob lips, then almost immediately spits it and slides a flesh-colored mock cock into her mouth. She withdraws it again, the shaft glistening with drool, and explains, "This isn't my biggest toy, but it's a favorite. Today, I'm going to see how many times I can cum." So, what's her orgasm total so far? She looks a little awkward. "I'm less than one hour in and I've already lost count." She rams the toy balls-deep in her trimmed, tender pussy. "Maybe I need to get somebody else to help me keep score. Preferably someone who'd be into taking me further. There's only so far I can push my own boundaries, so I need. motivation." She pauses and takes a deep breath. "I have this new butt plug I haven't been able to take all the way in my asshole. I know that with a little persuasion I can do it - I just need some tough love to take me there." She holds that thought then starts to cum again.

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/d0029b8a875d9 - 274 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами