Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: What Did I Sign Up For

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 12 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss Jasmine is breaking in a new slave.* "They always come so eager but many of them also chicken out and want to run away, which is why I've chained this one to the bench," she says.* She begins with 15 seconds of massage quality cropping before she decides this was enough of a warm-up. after all, who wants to see that.* She switches crops and goes at his ass hard.* While she flogs him, she talks about some of her experiences, including the time she branded a slave.*
Now it's time for the rock solid wood paddle.* Even mild strokes make him squirm, but Jasmine increases the intensity; this slave isn't going anywhere.* She moves from one cheek to the other and soon it looks like the slave is trying to hump the bench!* Jasmine says she should put a hole in the bench for his cock and maybe position another slave inside the bench who can suck it.* Would you rather be the slave on the bench or the one under it?* Jasmine switches to the rattan cane next, and this is where the real pain comes in.* The slave's ass soon changes color from rosy pink to tram-lined red. **The scene ends with Jasmine striking him repeatedly for a full minute, which causes the slave to thrash around on the bench, wondering exactly what it was he signed up for!

DOWNLOAD FILE: What Did I Sign Up For - 528 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06812 секунды с 9 запросами