Old 08-12-2019, 01:09 PM   #64
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Love My Shoes 1

Love My Shoes 1

Model: Raisa
Genre: Shaved, Lingerie, Brunette, Erect Nipples, High Heels, Spread Legs, Natural Breasts
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 123
Size: 359 Mb

It was love at first sight for auburn-haired Raisa - when she saw the shiny, spike-heeled black pumps in a store window, she knew she had to own them. Initially she resisted, figuring she already had so many pairs of shoes - and she held out for almost a week, even though she walked by the store every day, gazing at them, lusting over them. One time, she had a nightmare - she went to the store and the shoes had already been sold. She looked down and saw her bare, pretty feet, then caught her reflection in the window and realized she was naked at the mall. Her dreams were sweeter the following night - now she was the proud owner of the pumps. As she admired them, she felt her shaved pussy tighten then ripple with pleasure, and she woke up cumming, with two fingers plowing deep inside. Knowing she could not hesitate any longer, she hurried to the store, waited impatiently for it to open then bought the coveted shoes. Back at home, she strutted around in them, naked, and realized they fit her better than any she'd ever owned. Next thing she knew, she was lying on the floor, stroking a smooth spike heel over her perfect breasts, teasing her nipple, then sliding it deep inside of her pussy. She teased her clit with the toe of the other shoe and, as she came, experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Now it has become a ritual, with candles, red wine and lingerie, like Raisa is seducing the greatest lover she ever knew. Each climax is more powerful than the last, and she knows that, next time she slides a rigid, slick heel in her snatch, she'll cum even harder.

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/b8fb10bc5e865 - 359 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05169 секунды с 9 запросами