Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 475 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 28 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Raevyn sneaks into her parents' bedroom with the video camera running while her brother lies on the bed stroking his dick and sniffing panties.* "Boo!" Raevyn calls out, as her brother's eyes open wide while he sits up in shock.* "What the fuck are you doing here?! *I thought you went on vacation with Mom and Dad!" he says, clearly upset.* "Obviously, I'm not. and what are you doing?" Raevyn asks, as she picks up a pair of panties and points out that they are her worn panties. *She picks up another pair and asks "and aren't these Mom's?"**Raevyn is disgusted and her brother begs her not to tell.* It's all on video though and the only way out for him is to agree to be Raevyn's slave.* He protests but eventually realises he has no choice but to do as he's told, since she has threatened to put the video on his FB page.* The scene rolls over to the living room, where Raevyn sits on the couch, using her naked brother as her footstool.*
She tells him that every time he's subjected to things like this, she has even more video, and things will get a lot kinkier.* She asks if he's ever heard of a human toilet.* "You're going to learn to love eating my sch1t," she explains to him, and says he will even crave it in time.* She orders him onto all fours to give her a foot massage.* "Imagine what Dad would think if he saw you on his bed, sniffing Mom's panties," she says with a giggle.* She orders him to lick the dirty soles of her feet and to worship her feet in their entirety.* She finds herself getting turned on and slides her hand inside her panties to touch herself.* This gets her even more aroused and she tells Big Bro that in time he'll probably have to watch her boyfriend fuck her.* "Maybe I'll make you suck his cock, too," she tells him.* He says that he doesn't want to, to which Raevyn replies, "Yes, you do."* She says that after her boyfriend cums inside her she'll stand over her hapless brother and let the cum drip onto him, followed up with some of her piss.* This is just the start of a whole new life for her pathetic brother. *"You're going to regret the day you ever decided to sniff our panties," she says, with a big smile on her face.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail - 475 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03632 секунды с 9 запросами