Old 08-23-2019, 02:03 PM   #117
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Stockings 1

Stockings 1

Model: Cindy Hope
Genre: Lingerie, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Tattoo, Garter Belt, Chair, Black Stockings
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 113
Size: 667 Mb

Sizzling-hot Hungarian babe Cindy Hope has a true fetish for stockings. "I feel so sexy when I wear them," purrs the raven-haired honey. "There's so much about them that's horny. The silky feel." She plays one over her beautiful breasts. "The way they make my legs look, with the lace at the top guiding the eye - and the fingers - to my trimmed pussy. I think, also, it's the idea that something so delicate can still be strong and sexy. I'll slip my hand inside of one and stretch it to the limit, conscious as I'm working it against my clit that one wrong move could snag a hole in my precious stocking." She stretches another one into a tight string, sawing it against her slit and ass-crack. ".But I can do this as hard as I like." A little shudder goes through her and she's silent for a few moments. Then she smiles. "My favorites are pretty expensive, so I only wear them as treat - and I always have a little fun with them before I put them on. So, yes - if you see me in a pair of stockings, it's likely I've cum all over them first."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/b5f68e9505460 - 667 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17132 секунды с 9 запросами