View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:41 PM   #297
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Boa

Boa

103 Pics

790x525
133 Mb

Blonde, Big Breasts, Erect Nipples, Tattoo, Natural Breasts, Fingering, Tan Lines
"I got these for a costume party," says hot Czech blonde Anastasia Devine, showing off her black feather boa and sequinned cigarette holder. "Let's just say they really helped unleash my dominant side. I acted like a total bitch, strutting around in my heels, ordering people to fetch me cocktails - and they loved it, especially this one girl. She wouldn't leave my side, then I told her to wait in another room until I summoned her. I kept her hanging on for almost an hour, and she totally passed the test - no attitude or resentment, no giving up on me to do her own thing. I took her home and commanded her to suck on my big breasts then eat my shaved pussy - and she just kept on licking until I couldn't cum any more. I wasn't the first woman she'd been with but it turns out she hadn't realized she was submissive until that night. Hard to believe, but I put her to the test a few more times after that, just to be sure.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10999 секунды с 9 запросами