All my threads

Smag Непонятно, что и думать...

Russian lessons of the correct sex

Year of release: 2004
Genre: Pron, Oral, Anal, All sex
Duration: 02:42:20
Director: Nestor Petrovich
In roles: doctor I.V.Knyazkin and the best actors of SP Company

Description: "... Well, the textbook turned out cool, with a yumorok. Including by means of a postscoring (that there is a crunch during a pokusyvaniye of vulvar lips.
Doctor Knyazkin - directly the nice fellow. Cheerfully makes comments on very serious things. Respect.
And here this his statement very much was pleasant to me: Many girls having seen enough the American erotic movies heroes of above-mentioned movies start groaning also unnaturally, as well as. Look as it ridiculously looks.
Shootings quite decent.
Actors both known, and new.
In general, in the movie there is an alternation of the correct and wrong scenes. And attached to actors.
Roman Streletsky (here he Bald), as usual, in role not the kindest character (shows as incorrectly). Generally it is one of the last films with its participation:
If who saw the movie Seduction 2, it for certain remembers the dissolute photographer Yulya (Yulia Belozerskaya). In Lessons: she plays the lesbian unlucky person (Dunyasha) with whom constantly arrive incorrectly. Forced to be answerable for seduction, so to speak,
The virgin (Glasha, she is Marta from Institution for young ladies 2) not bad had.
Vadim Muromtsev (Zloyebuchka), as usual, real macho. I satisfied all."

File size: 615.06 Mb
Quality: DVDRip
Format: MP4
Video codec: avc1
Audio codec: Mp3
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 320x240 29.97fps 396kbps
Audio: MP3 44100Hz stereo 127kbps

To download:
Depositfiles.com
GigaPeta.com
Smag is offline   Reply With Quote