View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 02:51 AM   #293
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fill my Pussy / 7 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Fill my Pussy / 7 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 623 MiB Time: 9 min 26 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing
The best video quality is divided into 3 parts ( How I prepared my saved shit + 2 parts of my dirty play ).
A full compressed version is also available (58:36min) + do not forget to download “How I prepared shit”(09:26min)!
Finally, I take out the plastic boxes filled with frozen shit from the freezer!
When the shit got a little melted I put it in a big bowl and mixed. Shit contains a lot of water when defrosting so I dried it with a hair dryer (you will not see this .
I take a piece of shit from a bowl and fill my pussy, wipe my pussy a little with a paper napkin, let the shit out, fill my pussy again and push my shit from 2 holes at the same time. I fill the pussy with fresh and thawed shit and let it out again and again.
I keep my pussy filled and collect shit in a bowl to smear on my tits, ass, pussy, legs. Then let the shit out of my pussy and smear it again…i just love it <3
Enjoy! ?

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07490 секунды с 9 запросами