View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 02:54 AM   #296
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Five Day Desperation!

Five Day Desperation!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.13 GiB Time: 9 min 1 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Efro, Desperation
This video opens after three days of not shitting. My poop is starting to build up inside of me. I can feel the need to push it all out but I decide it would be much hotter to hold my shit! I think about how much shit I can hold inside of me! I know it will be tough but I know I can hold it for five days!
I give a little update on day four to tell you how I’m feeling. It’s getting uncomfortable and I’m farting a lot. I can’t help it! I haven’t shit in days! I’m so desperate to get it all out of me! But I have one more day to go…
Finally! It’s day five! I sit on the edge on my bathtub so you can get the best view possible of all the shit that is about to come bursting out of my ass! I am so FULL!
It just keeps coming! Check out five days worth of shit!
It feel so good to get it all out of my ass! I love feeling my asshole stretch open! It turns me on so much!
Do you want to see what five days worth of shit looks like!?

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03965 секунды с 9 запросами