View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:54 AM   #297
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Five Day Shit Pregnancy!

Five Day Shit Pregnancy!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.11 GiB Time: 9 min 6 s

Poop Videos, Efro, Desperation
I’ve decided to hold my shit for five days! I’m not going to shit for five whole days! I know it’s going to be really painful and I’ll be so miserable but it will feel so good in five days when I give birth to a giant shit baby!
I love holding my shit! My belly gets to big and full of gas! I fart so much but I have to be careful to only let gas out and not my shit! My belly is getting rounder and rounder as my shit baby grows! I feel so full and I can’t wait to give birth to my beautiful baby of shit!
I give updates almost every day while I’m pregnant with my shit baby. My belly grows each day and I get more and more desperate and uncomfortable! I can’t wait until day five!
Finally it’s time to give birth! I am so miserable! I can’t wait to get this shit baby out of me! I lay down on my back and breath like I’m giving birth! I’m about to push out a long load of shit! This poop baby has been inside my ass for days! It takes a while to push it all out of me! I have to change positions to be able to put the last little bit of shit out of my ass! Finally I’m completely empty!
Look at my beautiful shit baby! I’m a proud mama! I survived 5 days without shitting! It was so tough but it felt so good to finally get it all out of me!
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08333 секунды с 9 запросами