BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Watch Me Dance, Eat, Fuck Myself, and Pee

Watch Me Dance, Eat, Fuck Myself, and Pee

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 556 MiB
Time: 14 min 9 s

Tags: Efro, Pee, Desperation
Description: This is the Pee/EFRO Only Version!
I start out by doing a seductive little dance for you all. You can see my full body moving to the music. I bend over, and show you whats underneath my dress.Then I put on my pink sparkling heels.
After I put on my shoes, I continue to dance for you and bend over showing you my big juicy ass touching my toes.
I slowly move my hands up my thighs as I begin to stand up to introduce myself.
I tell you that I’m doing a dine and dump (I am, but this video post doesn’t include the dump portion).
I start showing you the pizza rolls, and express how excited I am to be doing this video for you!
Next scene:
I’m in my bathroom, because in the middle of trying to record this dine & dump, I had to pee super bad.
Thus, the idea to eat pizza rolls, while peeing, was born.
I remain teasing you, and put on my glasses. I move my dress up over my ass to give you a better visual.
I move the camera around so you can see better, and tell you that I decided to sit on the toilet and pee into a trash can, so you all can have a better visual.
Pussy positioned in line with trash can, on full display.
I decide to make things more interesting by Fucking my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. It feels so good, as I fuck myself hard and fast.
After I’m finished playing with myself, I take a drink, and start to eat pizza rolls while rubbing my clit.
I continue to eat pizza rolls as I let loose and pee for quite some time.
Giving you an up close visual of me peeing and eating.
After I pee, I then continue the assault on my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. All while still eating, and asking,
“Do you like to watch me play with my freshly covered pee pussy”
I do this for a few more minutes, really getting into it. Asking you, “Do you like that”. I keep fucking my pussy fast and hard, until I orgasm and my toothbrush battery died.
I hope you all enjoy this 14 minute video ?
-Dolly
Cast: Darlingdolly77

Download Watch Me Dance, Eat, Fuck Myself, and Pee 854 :
http://fboom.me/file/75b324de1def9
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08356 секунды с 9 запросами