View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #339
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Encased

Encased

83 Pics

790x525
154 Mb

Brunette, Erect Nipples, Slim, Tattoo, More, Masturbation, Legs
"I wore this to a club," says Lesma, stroking her hands over her fishnet bodysuit. "With a tiny bikini over it." And the mask? She nods, widening her beautiful green eyes. "I went home with a girl - only the third I'd ever slept with. She untied the bikini with her teeth, then ripped a huge hole in the crotch of my suit. I'd only just gotten it so I wasn't happy. well, not until she began to massage the lips of my shaved pussy with just her fingertips - I felt them swell up under her touch, felt my juices really start to flow as she smeared them over my mound and the insides of my thighs. I saw her taste them off of her fingers. I was so horny I was ready to scream for her to go down on me. and, right at that moment, she sunk her tongue in my slit, reaming the length of it, then plunged it inside of me, as her fingers worked on my clit. It actually took me a long time to cum, but when I did, I came so hard and for so long, I felt like I was going to pass out. The memory's still so vivid that whenever I put on the suit, I." Her words trail off as her body trembles in ecstasy.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09981 секунды с 9 запросами