Default Boobs & Bubbles

Boobs & Bubbles

Model: Ashley Sage Ellison
Genre: SCORE Theater, Bathing, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 181 MiB

"I don't need exciting,' Ashley Sage Ellison told an editor. "Sometimes the simplicity of a moment can make it perfect." The simplicity of a bath taken by a beauty with huge boobs is definitely appreciated. Ashley may be a quiet girl but her breasts communicate loud and clear. "My boobs started to grow when I turned 15," Ashley said. "That's when they started getting bigger. Then they got bigger and bigger and bigger. And that's where I am now. A 32K." Ashley's a beautician by profession and she has a lot of interests and hobbies. "I did horseback riding for a while. I've done figure skating too. I haven't done any of that in a while. Swimming is a problem, because they tend to float. I like films. I like to go to the cinema. Bowling is fun. And going to nightclubs. Stuff that keeps me busy." Ashley's naked a lot. "I tend to wear comfy clothes at home. I also like to walk around naked most of the time when I don't have to get dressed." Related Tags SCORE Theater BathingBig TitsBlondeSolo

http://k2s.cc/file/608d3cd018d1e - 181 MiB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17597 секунды с 9 запросами