View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 11:16 AM   #316
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default I beloved dog Olga

I beloved dog Olga

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.06 GiB Time: 11 min 9 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation
I love when she orders me and I do what my mistress wants . This time the owner wanted me to be a dog , an obedient dog with which she can do whatever she wants . Olga put me on a leash and was led around the room , I stood on my knees and Olga lifted my mini skirt and I was crawling with cancer on his knees with his bare ass . My mistress ordered me to make sounds like a dog barking , I have done all I said Olga , Olga bared my Breasts and again ordered me to crawl cancer . After that Ms. Olga prikazala me to lick her pussy valotto , raised the hem of the dress and I penetrated her slit with her tongue . I love licking pussy especially hairy . Then Olga took a chair and sat down on it and stretches out his feet , legs Olga was wearing black boots , and Olga ordered me to shit on them, I turned to the camera ass on my knees and start to piss and then shit on the boots of Madam Olga . I had diarrhea and boots Olga was all shit . Olga ordered me to lick the shit off your boots , I started like an obedient dog to do it’s about how I love to lick shit . I lick the first shit one boot with Olga and then with the other , I ate shit, my mouth full of shit . Olga again took me by the leash and leads into the center of the room there I go on my knees and Olga, shit on my Tits , on my chest sinking shit , I’m all in the shit ! But Olga again takes the leash and leads me around the room , I crawl cancer on my knees but I’m already in the shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks me with a rubber dick in her pussy while I lie on my back on the floor .

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06995 секунды с 9 запросами