HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Arresting Beauty

Arresting Beauty

Actress name : Marlyn
Photo Title : Arresting Beauty
Genre : Stockings, Shaved, Brunette, Puffy Nipples, Spread Legs, Creamy, Natural Breasts

Description : Horny Marlyn is a fan of roleplay. "Right now, my favorite fantasy is a 'good cop, bad cop' scene," purrs the sultry brunette, hands trailing over her perfect breasts. "I'm arrested by two police officers, one male and one female. He's in charge and tells her to cuff and search me. She strokes my tits then sucks on my nipples. He reminds her to keep things professional but, while I'm bending over with her gloved fingers inside of my shaved pussy, he knows I'm getting wet and I see he's hard. When he gets in behind me and unzips, I can't bear the anticipation - but I'm forced to wait as she jacks him, and slowly guides him inside of me. Then she's cupping my tits again, so I'm clenched tight around him when he cums. After that, he has me lie back with my legs splayed while he orders her to go down on me - and she keeps looking up at me, my juices and his cum glistening wet and creamy around her mouth. Now I just need to discover how to live this out without going to jail for real - but I guess there's a whole other fantasy there."

Pics : 83
Size : 243 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Arresting Beauty - 243 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03412 секунды с 9 запросами