Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy Farts and Shit 1 280

Sexy Farts and Shit 1 280

MPEG-4 - 720 x 1 280 - 15 min 10 s - 477 MiB

Movie actress:
Tags: Poop Videos, Efro
Description: I am looking very sexy today, I had just gotten done getting ready to head out when a wave of farts and tummy pain hit me out of no where! I am guessing it was the eggs I had for breakfast this morning – the farts were SO rancid. I couldn’t help but talk a lot about the smell as it was so overwhelming. ESPECIALLY after my 12 second long fart – woah! That one came out of nowhere and OMG it smelled so bad afterwards heh. I slowly stripped out of everything I was wearing. My tummy was really hurting and I was trying to get all the farts out. I was moving all around in different positions to let the pressure escape out of my asshole. Towards the end I realized it was no longer farts I needed to get out… I needed to take a dump BAD. I decided to share that with you as well and just picked up the camera to bring you into the bathroom with me while I plopped away 🙂 Boy I was SO relieved after farting and dumping! If you enjoyed ‘Bathroom Farts and Shit’ you will LOVE this video.. and vice versa!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02975 секунды с 9 запросами