HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Beautful Day

Beautful Day

Actress name : Rise
Photo Title : Beautful Day
Genre : Perfect Breasts, Shaved, Puffy Nipples, Natural Breasts, Outdoor, Thong, Striptease

Description : Up on the roof, it's time for Rise to shine. This stunning brunette babe from Ukraine does a slow strip in the sunshine, flaunting her perfect breasts, long legs and incredible ass in a simple white bra and thong - but what's with the bridal veil? "Total mystery," she says. "I found it on the ground and brought it home. Perhaps it's just from a bachelorette or a costume party. Or maybe a wedding didn't go to plan. Sometimes I wear it to scare myself - I actually find that kind of a turn-on. I imagine getting married, being tied down. That's twisted thinking to a girl like me, it makes me shiver." So it's a case of "never the bride", then? How does she feel about being tied up? She licks a fingertip, tracing a line from one stiff nipple to her shaved pussy. "Now that is more my thing," she admits, with a smile. "I could even go for a collaring ceremony, if the right Master or Mistress came along."

Pics : 133
Size : 249 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Beautful Day - 249 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04558 секунды с 9 запросами