View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:51 AM   #375
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Isolated

Isolated

122 Pics

790x525
274 Mb

Big Breasts, Puffy Nipples, Spread Legs, Trimmed, Natural Breasts, Indoors, Bondage
"Let's get away from it all - just you and me," horny Noel begged her mistress, which is how she came to find herself bound and gagged in a deserted building. "Wait here until I come back - and don't play with yourself," said Mistress, before driving away again. Left alone, Noel found it hard to keep her hands off of her large breasts and fuzzy trimmed pussy. Then she faced an even tougher test when a stranger suddenly appeared. She soon realized, or at least she assumed, he had to be a friend of her Mistress - and Mistress would not want him to leave unsatisfied. In any case, Noel was only forbidden to play with herself, not anyone else. Within minutes, she was on her knees, desperate to taste his cock as her bound hands kneaded it between her big, beautiful tits - but she kept her gag in place. After he came, he used his strong fingers to frig her pussy to orgasm, then he left without a word. Now, as his warm seed trickles down over her belly, Noel begins to worry that perhaps she did the wrong thing, and Mistress will be angry. Then she laughs through her gag and plunges her fingers into her dripping-wet pussy. At least she was lucky enough to cum - and now she wants to cum again. And if she's even luckier, Mistress will punish her severely for her disobedience.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03665 секунды с 9 запросами