View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #1736
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unleashed Version 0.2

Release Year: 2019

Unleashed is a Visual Novel designed to play around a little with your expectations. To do that it starts off in the stereotypical way that all VN's begin. You might see a hint that alludes to "the twist" here and there. You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. Unfortunately, there was a fire at your dorm before the start of school, so you had to quickly find alternative housing. Luckily, your is old friends with a local and she offered you a room. In this short introduction you will arrive at your destination and meet the family.

Changelog:
-0.2 is around 250 renders.
-Fixed weird code aberrations that caused the name change and peeking on Shannon errors.
-Removed single choice options from 0.1.
-Renders are now saved at 95% quality. This reduces file size by a large amount and the quality difference shouldn't be noticeable. If it is noticeable let me know and I'll release a lossless version, but keep in mind the file size is going to get big quickly.
-Changed the font for names.
-Made the font smaller.
-Fixed a cosmetic error with Angel's body.
-Adjusted Angel's body. Now with 68% better ass.
-Decreased goofiness of Olivia's face in the parking garage hug.
-Added several variables - these are behind-the-scene bits of code that allow your choices to be remembered, like character honesty. HOWEVER, I have to warn you to not worry too much about these. Remember that this game is different. Min/maxing your stats isn't going to do you any good.
-Because of the new variables you need to start over from the beginning.

Genre: Visual novel, 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Humor, Romance
Version: 0.2
Censorship: No
Last updated: 19 August 2019
Language: English

File size: 333.2 MB
Download Unleashed Version 0.2
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05722 секунды с 9 запросами