Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy 1 920 Anna Coprofield

Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy 1 920 Anna_Coprofield

MPEG-4 - 1080 x 1 920 - 16 min 25 s - 1.85 GiB

Movie actress: Anna_Coprofield
Tags: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Period Play
Description: Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [38min]
[Custom Request]:
“When you have the last day of menstruation insert a tampon for the whole night.Lie on your back and put on only one rubber glove on the right hand and get a tampon from the pussy.
Show it close to the camera and say “Eww”,play with pussy with fingers in a dirty glove.Take the speculum and insert into the pussy..show what’s inside close to the camera.Baby i wanna see not only the cervix, but everything inside too.
I hope inside of you will be dirty
Take out the speculum from the pussy, put it in the ass.To shit without taking out speculum.Slowly get the speculum out of the ass and show how much shit is inside.Show me how your ass is expanded.Squeeze out the remains of shit.
Insert a dirty speculum in the pussy,push shit with your fingers.Play with a vibrator through speculum a little.
Take out the speculum,stuff your pussy with shit and insert a dirty tampon.Push out shit from pussy but wipe your pussy before.Fillers again and push out the shit with tampon.Take a clean speculum and insert it into the pussy.Show the cervix in shit long time.Then put the speculum in the ass and show what’s inside your dirty ass.Again put the speculum into a pussy and show me the cervix again for a long time.In the end I want to cum on your anal rosebud…Do it for me my love”
xoxox

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05697 секунды с 9 запросами