View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 01:04 AM   #384
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Latex Love

Latex Love

83 Pics

790x525
147 Mb

Puffy Nipples, Tattoo, Trimmed, Natural Breasts, Barefoot, Solo, Short
Heavily tattooed with buzz-cut hair, striking Sasha Beart isn't afraid to make a statement - and today her kinky side is on display. The peekaboo fetish bikini is no surprise - but the collar and leash? She doesn't seem to be the submissive type. "Make no mistake - submissive does not mean weak," she says, laughing at the idea. "It's a way to test myself, to push my limits. To maintain trust. To know that, ultimately, I'm in control, even as I'm being dominated. Today, I'll be crawling around the floor on my hands and knees, showing off my tits and pussy until the Master decides to use me for his pleasure - or allows somebody else to do so. I have to fight the urge to take charge, as I usually do when I'm horny. I have to wait for him to slide inside of my pussy - or my asshole - and focus on his climax, even when I know he'll deny me my own. I have to trust. to believe I'll be rewarded in the end." She leans back slightly, her slick, engorged pussy lips swelling out of the tight black latex surrounding them. "And so far, I've never been disappointed."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07599 секунды с 9 запросами