Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shitting Anal Orgasm 1 920 LoveRachelle2

Shitting Anal Orgasm 1 920 LoveRachelle2

MPEG-4 - 1080 x 1 920 - 11 min 44 s - 414 MiB

Movie actress: LoveRachelle2
Tags: Poop Videos, Efro
Description: I come home from a hard day at work and need to release some stress and butt sex is the cure 😉 I’m excited to start, already feeling myself unwind at the thought, but I also know that my butt may be dirty because I haven't pooped in a couple of days. I tell myself that I’ll go really really slow so hopefully nothing happens. I finger my ass, slowly stretching out my naughty little hole… then move onto filling myself with a sexy glass dildo… <3
Whoa, what's that?! 🙂 🙂 Do I have a peeping tom?? I notice my neighbors son spying on me through his house–I see him with a pair of monoculars… what a brazen little perv! He's lived such a sheltered life, just went off to college and I bet he's never even kissed a girl, let alone seen one naked in real life while she's playing with her butt… needless to say, he's getting quite a show 😉
I grab a thicker, bigger dick of a dildo and tease the head of it over my pucker before slowly sinking it into my butthole. Mmm, that's such a nice stretch 😉 I lay on my side and let that dildo hang out of my ass til it slips out over and over again. Then I lay on my side with the dildo sticking out, and slowly fuck my ass… til I go faster and faster, panting in pleasure with my fingers pinching my clit til I give myself a lovely anal orgasm <3 But right after, I can feel my shit building up inside…. guess I can't wrap this up without *fully* releasing myself, now can I? Let's see this boy REALLY get an eyeful… 😉
I pump my toy in and out of my poor ass again, pulling it out messy and stinky… I lean back and let him watch…and take my time shitting, really giving him a show, puckering my hole over and over again, groundhogging that turd, and as it starts to peak out I tease him by sucking it back in, pushing it out, sucking it back in, pushing it out…until I can't stand it anymore, and birth that hot, yummy turd all over my futon, all for his eyes to see <3

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04972 секунды с 9 запросами