HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Conduct

Conduct

Actress name : Stella Cox
Photo Title : Conduct
Genre : Brunette, Erect Nipples, Spread Legs, Natural Breasts, Outdoor, Barefoot, Striptease

Description : "I told an ex-boyfriend I thought his buddy was hot," says gorgeous Italian brunette Stella Cox. "Then I let him punish me for my cheating thoughts - he left me tied me up at an old railroad station, in just my red lingerie. Then his hot buddy turned up, obviously planned. I figured he was going to do me while my boyfriend watched from a hiding place. Instead, he just began jacking off. He was so horny, and had such a big, beautiful cock - I was aching to touch it and could feel myself juicing up, but he was out of reach. He took it slow and after a while he stopped. He pulled my breasts out the top of my bra, then yanked my panties down to my knees so he could see my pussy - shaved that morning. Now his cock was only inches from my body and I felt so frustrated I let out a little sob. hearing that got him cumming, all over my belly. I felt it trickle down, warm and creamy, and I actually begged him to let me cum too. He told me to splay my legs -*then he used just the very tip of his pinkie against my clit. I felt like I was having an entire-body orgasm, and I could barely stand up by the time my boyfriend got back. At home, he asked me did I learn anything, and I said yes, that I really wanted a threeway. It never happened with those two guys, but it's still on my wish-list."

Pics : 86
Size : 169 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Conduct - 169 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13870 секунды с 9 запросами