View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 09:18 AM   #397
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mannequin

Mannequin

118 Pics

790x525
199 Mb

Blonde, Slim, Creamy, Masturbation, Corset, Thong, Gloves
"I collect all kinds of things, including vintage mannequins," says leather-clad blonde Nastya C. "I love how they're kinda corny, yet perfect. Human, yet. not so much." Her firm, beautiful breasts quiver as her fingertips stray inside of her tiny black panties. "I had the weirdest dream," she confesses. "I was making out with my female mannequin, kissing her hard lips, wishing she could lick my pussy. Then she whispered to me that if I said my male mannequin's name, and told him I loved him, he'd satisfy me. But I had to understand, he wouldn't stop until. I don't recall what she said - by then I wasn't listening. I just spoke to him out loud, then there he was. He seemed so real, but when I touched him he felt hard and smooth. There was no connection between us except his rigid cock pounding me, plowing in and out of my slick, shaved pussy. I called the shots on how we did it - missionary at first, then I rode him, then he took me from behind. I came so hard, so many times, but he was relentless. Eventually, in my dream, I passed out, exhausted and overloaded with pleasure. That's when I woke in the real world, so very horny. I grabbed a vibrator from my nightstand - a stiff, plastic one - and spent the next couple hours giving myself orgasm after orgasm. All the while, I moaned my mannequin's name and wished he could do me for real."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03628 секунды с 9 запросами