Default Miss Busty Coed

Miss Busty Coed

Model: Jenna Valentine
Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Cosplay, Redhead, School Girl, Solo
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 136 MiB

It's easy to envision Jenna Valentine as a stacked coed. She looks like a college girl. No need to mentally picture that visual. It's here now in photos and a video. Lugging books across a campus--what a nice image. Jenna once posed as a maid during a week in Mexico with Leanne Crow, Natalie Fiore, Micky Bells and Hitomi. That was a great photo shoot and so is this. If there was a Miss Busty Coed contest, Jenna would get our votes. In 2009, when Jenna first visited, a TSG editor observed that Jenna is not one of those unapproachable hotties that are too stuck-up to speak to you. To say that Jenna has an amazing personality is pretty darn factual. It turns out that Jenna is a fright flick fan. I love horror movies. I like old-school Universal, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Creature From The Black Lagoon. I like the older '80s slasher movies like Freddy Krueger and Jason and Halloween. I have all of those on DVD. All the black 'n' white ones. I fall asleep a lot to Dracula, the black 'n' white one with Bela Lugosi. I love The Evil Dead remake. A lot of new horror movies I'm not into. Maybe one day we should do a Halloween-style shoot with Jenna. Which movie or TV character would work? Lily Munster? Morticia Addams? Vampirella? Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsCosplayRedheadSchool GirlSolo

http://k2s.cc/file/ad47fe443f7ed - 136 MiB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03945 секунды с 9 запросами