Old 10-04-2019, 09:27 AM   #750
Marla

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Marla Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Timelapse [V 0.7.2]

Timelapse [V 0.7.2]

Year: 2019
Genre: Dating sim, Voiced, 3DCG, Multiple endings, Male protagonist, Harem, Male domination, Group sex, Cheating, Exhibitionism
Censorship: No
Language: English

Description:
Shuji has lost the last month of his life. Now he finds in that time he's been dating a group of gorgeous, out-of-his-league girlfriends. What happened in that time? Choose how you build your skills and which women you'll focus on, as you date the girls in order to unravel the mystery.
This edition, titled "The First Day" includes the full first day of the story, introducing much (but not all!) of the cast.

v0.72
Features (since the last public release):
The dating system is fully functional. Take the ladies on day and night dates to build up trust and love, manage their jealousy of one another, restore your memories of how you seduced them the first time and win them back!
All four of Emi's flashbacks, all four dating scenes are implemented and her "getting back together with Shuji" sex scene are implemented! These scenes include several large, interactive sex scenes! (In a public post I can't go into details of all the fun, of course.)
Move around the apartment (with a mini-map) and the subway; talk to the women with various conversation options (new options unlock after the sex scenes, like fooling around with her and choosing what she calls you), and get woken up in the morning in different ways depending on your relationship!
Collector cards and Easter eggs hidden around the game...
The main story is now implemented to day 7! Find out more about what happened in the last month and what's going to happen.
Lots of new voice acting! Particularly for Emi, played by the talented SilkyMilk.
Various animations throughout the game, including a large Emi sex animation.
Heaps of pictures! (I'm not keeping track of how many, sorry...)

WINDOWS | v. 0.7.2 | 419 MB

MAC_____| v. 0.7.2 | 473 MB
Marla is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10832 секунды с 9 запросами