View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #29
hedin

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

hedin Непонятно, что и думать...

Jewell’s Favorite Abductors Volume Five – Blaze

Stars: Jewell Marceau, Blaze

As Jewell is leaving the house for work she is grabbed and manhandled by “Blaze” an unknown intruder who has been casing Jewell’s place for the right moment to capture Jewell in her own home! Terrified by this stranger and his aggressive behavior, Jewell reluctantly complies with with her attackers requests, and progressively is trained into complete obedience after being tightly bound, hugely ballgagged, groped, spanked, paddled, tortured, tested, and push to her limits until she cries real tears from enduring such intense pain from her training session. Finally Jewell is forced to cum in front of her intruders eyes while bound and hooded (NOT SHOWN) in all leather and she discovers that she would prefer to be humiliated by having orgasms in front of a stranger than to continue his torturous games. Plus, there is an added bonus scene with intense, real, deeply quivering forced orgasms that will make a girl scream right through her ballgagged and tightly wrapped mouth! Enjoy!

File Size : 498 Mb
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 00:54:03

http://gigapeta.com/dl/2219318a99d43d

Bondage Torments 43

Stars: Anna Marie, Crystal Frost

1. At the end of a long weekend of shooting, crystal gets an offer to do one more foot torture custom. her feet are sore from days of previous whippings. This is pure hell for her.

2. I leave the camera running after crystal cannot take any more foot whipping. She needs to cum, so I happily oblige.

3. After a model cancel, I asked my new assistant Anna if she would not mind going on camera. Anna is a good girl so nothing intimate on camera. So check her out. You won’t see her this way often.

4. What to do when a model cancels. well, it’s been awhile since I have had an assistant that enjoys being tied up, so I turn on the camera and let it run as I work on binding Anna Maria and give her a little taste of some playful bdsm. I gag her and leave her to think of what may happen next.

5. Pet Anna is taking so well to the bondage I kick it up a notch, tying her hair back to her heels and arching her up with some pretty red rope. Her eyes glisten over her ball gag. I so love a woman that craves being tied tight. A hard spanking completes this part of our play scene.

File Size : 1008 Mb
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 01:53:14

http://gigapeta.com/dl/2219319ab2e9b7
hedin is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07086 секунды с 9 запросами