View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 06:40 PM   #3777
Dens007

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Dens007 Непонятно, что и думать...

Lewd Story [Build 3 v3 + Inc Patch + Guide Map] (2019/ENG)

After mysterious incident in your hometown, you move to a nearby city to study at a university. You will have to live with your si... I wanted to say with your childhood friend. You are bound by a common secret, and you don't know how it will affect your relationship with her. You also have a lot of opportunities to build relationships with the girls around you. You've got a fateful week ahead of you, the result is in your hands, and with the right decisions between your legs.​..

Changelog:
Build 3 v3
Added an Android version, and made the appropriate changes to the code.
Fixed a lot of small bugs and mistakes in the text.
Some cosmetic changes

Build 3 v2
Fixed a problem where part of the translation was not updated to a new one.
Fixed the problem that new content was available with any ETHOS.
Added some sounds to new scenes.
The old text layout is back. Now all text is white. The function of "choosing the styles of text" had to be disabled, its functionality was unpredictable.
Fixed some renderings and animations, updated information messages/images. "
Fixed many small bugs and mistakes.

Build 3
Content:
The romantic route of the Kira. 75% complete.
Tutorial. Thanks to him, I hope you now have a better understanding of how it all works. It' s also expanding the story a little bit.
Around 430 new renders. This 229 single renders and 205 unick animation frames (17 animations).
From now all singles renders in FHD (1920*1080)

Added/Fixed:
New textbox design. Now it's smaller, so it'll be less blocking the images.
Added hints to the Ethos choices. So now I think you won't have any problems with that.
Added a menu with character points and current Ethos status. It should also make the game easier to play.
(Added text style switch. Two options are now available: white text for all characters or individual colored text with a white outline.) - temporarily off
Added changelog in game. I also will publish some hints for new content there.
Adde list with available naughty content in game. You can see it when start the game. In future I just make separate menu for it.
Completely changed the translation in the game. Most likely, there are a lot of mistakes because of this. I will be looking for them carefully for the next month.
The old bonus scenes shifted a day earlier.
It's a little bit of an adjustment to the story.

Screenshots:

Release date: 5 October, 2019
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Masturbation, Incest, School setting, Sex toys, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Groping, Oral sex, Anal sex, Big tits
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: HornyMonster
Platform: Windows / Linux
Publication Type: In Progress
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Linux | HDD: 1 GB
Size: 647 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/376aff3532c54/Le...Build_3_v3.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.03282 секунды с 9 запросами