View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 09:43 AM   #424
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nipples Torture 1

Nipples Torture 1

79 Pics

790x525
36 Mb

Brunette, Erect Nipples, Slim, Spread Legs, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Pantyhose
Sizzling-hot redhead Michelle H is her own harshest mistress. "I'm always stretching my limits, pushing my boundaries," she says. "Not so long ago, I couldn't bear to have anybody touch my nipples - not even me. I took it as a challenge and trained myself to take a little teasing, one minute at a time. My first little victory came when I asked a girlfriend to suck on them, confident that I could take all the attention she gave them. I heard myself begging her, 'Please don't stop.' Now I actually find it tougher to cum if there's no tit-play, and the rougher it is the better. I'm always tugging on my nipples just that little bit harder, twisting the clamps a fraction tighter. I still get the same sensation as before - my belly tightening, and an ache deep in my pussy. But now it's pure anticipation. I feel the juices running out down my thighs. And my next challenge? Cumming just from nipple play. It may take time to get there, but I'll enjoy every minute of it."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11002 секунды с 9 запросами