Cast video: Trey Kennedy , SD - Jonathan Cole
Name: Jonathan and Trey

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 214 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 5 s

Genre: Anal, Bareback
Description: Looking to party before he goes out, Trey wants to see if Jonathan has what it takes to keep him entertained. Jonathan, ready for a little bash himself, takes Trey up on his offer. These two twink SDBoys, can really let loose when it comes to a good soirée.

The two kiss deeply, as they feel each other up and out. Comfortable with one another, both Trey and Jonathan take turns blowing. Jonathan tastes the first meat, but Trey stays on Jonathan's to harden him up for fucking; Jonathan will be the top, Trey the bottom. As they whisper and laugh, they focus in on sucking and kissing; within minutes both are rock hard. Ah, suck my dick, Jonathan says, Trey happily complies. Jonathan, going down on Trey, pays special attention to the balls and head. As Jonathan moves atop Trey and sucks, a smile comes over his face, as he buries his face in Trey's ass. The intense sucking and licking of Trey's hole, has him panting and moaning; Jonathan remarks, you like me eating your ass, don't you? Trey moans, yeah as he grabs on to Jonathan's arms and his toes curl.

Going inside Trey, Jonathan rocks back and forth while he strokes Trey's dick. Jonathan then lies flat on the bed so that Trey may ride him. With soft moans and pants, we can tell these two boys have found a fun rhythm. Both are fully flush in the face and watch each other's reaction to the fucking. Out of breath, they come together to embrace and kiss. Moving to a missionary position, Jonathan is able to fully thrust into Trey's hole; oh, you're so hot, pants Jonathan. Trey grabs for his partner, as they now move into a doggie position.

From the side angle, we view both boys totally engaged in a lustful tryst; still rock hard. Jonathan closes his eyes to focus on satisfying his partner, who is now stroking his own cock. When the camera pans out to catch them from: behind, side view and then underneath, both are oblivious; they are together in the throes of passion. Jonathan moves himself and Trey to the edge of the bed where they can stand, pant, moan and continue their endeavors. They both start to sway unison, as Trey grabs Jonathan's hand in order to stand so they may kiss; Jonathan does not stop the thrusting.

Ah fuck me, whispers Trey, as they move back on the bed in a missionary position; they kiss and watch each other intensely. Trey holds Jonathan close so that they may feel all of each other; Trey masturbates. As they undulate, their ferver is so evident; they continually mirror each other or kiss. Truly intimate, Jonathan pulls his upper body away so he may hold Trey's legs astride.

Not long after, Trey moans, I'm gonna cum, and follows his words with actions; he squirts and shoots on his stomach and chest while still be serviced by Jonathan. Jonathan leans in to kiss Trey for his accomplishment and thrusts on for only a moment longer; as Jonathan says, I'm gonna cum, he does, all over his partner. Both stare at each other's reactions, embrace and kiss. With the party just starting for these two, I don't think either of them is going anywhere.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Jonathan and Trey - 214 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03766 секунды с 9 запросами