Cast video:
Name: Bareback Romance5

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 84.8 MiB
Video: 360 x 540
Duration: 13 min 36 s

Genre: Anal, Bareback, Straight Guys
Description: When Eric West and Chad Stevens come together for some sexual release, a flip-flop cannot be far behind.

These two tanned and toned boys begin by working their tongue rings on each other's beautiful cocks. Both seemed hard and ready for some tight anal thrusting within minutes. We also see a nice shot of Chad's hot pink hole that will be plowed first.

Eric mounts Chad from behind and buries it deep. Chad yells 'yeah' and grabs the floor so he can take it all in. Eric then moves Chad into a missionary position and it is groans and moans from Chad who yells 'I love your dick.'

Back to doggie style, Eric slaps Chad's ass, both boys are enjoying the passion. 'My turn' Chad says and Eric eagerly sits on Chad's dick. As they watch each other, Chad strokes Eric's stiff cock. Coming closer to releasing, Chad tells Eric to 'ride that dick' and within a few more moments, Eric shoots his white creamy load all over Chad's chest and stomach. Chad then blows his jizz on top of what Eric had shot.

The boys kiss deeply as they relax after this hot and heavy bareback pairing.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Bareback Romance5 - 84.8 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06858 секунды с 9 запросами