View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #23
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fat titties, a huge ass that rivals black booty, puffy white lips made for sucking black dick, and a desire to do it. These are the ingredients for a successful Interracial Blowbang meeting in where white females offer up their mouths for partial reparations. My people were offered 40 acres and a mule but we'd rather have a 19 year-old white slut and some bomb ass head. Before we got the show on the road Andi was showing off to all the people in the middle of Los Angeles while wearing shit you only see on B.E.T. After hearing our weekly sermon from Brother Cuntre Pipes it was now time to get our rocks off. She gagged, slurped, spat, and swallowed every single black dick that was put in her face. We're now gonna call her Andi "Interracial" Anderson from the way she took down over 8 feet of black dick without batting an eyelash. She went balls deep and I do mean BALLS DEEP on all my brothas so giving her pop after pop was a no-brainer.

Models: Andi Anderson, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: andi-anderson-04-09-2009.mp4
Size: 461 MiB (483357153 bytes)
Duration: 00:20:05.972
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 431 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 9.23 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03569 секунды с 9 запросами