View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 08:14 AM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Milan's shallow black man has broken up with her for the financial security that comes with fucking white girls. Milan Sterling may have an ass for days but his new white woman has a condo in Beverly Hills and that trumps everything else. Milan has given everything of herself to him and now she's going to give him a dose of his own medicine. While he was getting the latest shoes (what's with black men and shoes?) Milan was putting on an outfit which made the south rise again. I've seen more cotton on the top of an aspirin bottle but that didn't matter since she was soon dining in a buffet courtesy of me and the crew. Milan Sterling is now a Certified Dixie Whore and has given up black men forever. To tell you the truth she's doing better than ever and is now a Republican.

Models: Milan Sterling, Arnold Schwarzenpecker, Billy, Chris Strokes, Dick Nasty, Joe Blow, Joey Brass, Robbie James, Steve Steel

File: milan-sterling-07-31-2009.mp4
Size: 439 MiB (460601505 bytes)
Duration: 00:19:08.614
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 411 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 8.79 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.17864 секунды с 9 запросами