View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 11:08 AM   #68
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I can't begin to describe how nervous I was as I approached the Interracial BlowBang. I checked the site and it looked as if each and every one of those white girl's was in Black Dick Heaven. You have to understand my mindset. I'm a tiny white girl and my interracial sex history has yet to be written.....until this afternoon. The evils of my race towards black people continues to sicken me and anyway I can even the score is a god idea to me. Dressed in clothes that covered nothing I came in the middle of a sermon that got my blood boiling and pussy wet at the same time. The frowns from each of those sexy black men quickly vanished and became all smiles once I entered the picture and teasing them was on the agenda. I rubbed the pants of so many black dicks just minutes before I was presented with over 8 feet of HARD black dick. My heart kept racing and nearly beat out of my chest as my mouth went down the line. I was drenching my panties as words such as ,"Black Power!" and "Fuck Whitey!" filled my ears. Doing the bare minimum and just sucking black dick is a no-no. I needed to have my sugar walls pounded, pulverized, and demolished by their fuck sticks is something I can still feel to this day. I could feel their balls wanting to explode and my little white face was the perfect platter for black dick putty.

Models: Stephanie Cane, Broc Adams, Dick James, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: stephanie-cane-08-27-2010.mp4
Size: 598 MiB (626687078 bytes)
Duration: 00:26:02.696
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 559 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 12.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.13069 секунды с 9 запросами