View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:25 PM   #45
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I feel bad for our cuckold today, Mark. First off, he's white so that's strike number 1. Much like all white boy's he's lacking in the penis size department so there's strike #2. Much like the white man's curse he can't keep his itty bitty pee pee hard so that's strike number 3 and he's fucked as far as hooking up with me,Candy Monroe, is concerned. I brought in an inflatable dick which is about the size of one of Mark's thighs and has an IQ which rivals his. I was getting disgusted just being in the same room as Mark so I brought in Julius Ceazher to fill the gap between my legs. He got my white pussy all warm and creamy with his footlong black dick which must be as wide as a soda can but much more filling, hehehe. I was bent in ways I never thought possible to allow that fat ebony cock access to my mouth and pussy at any angle. I hope the sight of satisfying black dick burned a permanent image into Mark's head since he was a witness to something he'd never be able to participate in....interracial sex!

Models: Candy Monroe, Julius Ceazher

File: julias-ceazher-and-mark-02-08-2019.mp4
Size: 670 MiB (703062116 bytes)
Duration: 00:29:12.552
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 627 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 13.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03489 секунды с 9 запросами